The 2019 Shandong International Friendship Cities Conference for Cooperation and Development kicked off on Oct 16 in Jinan, capital of East China’s Shandong province.
Xi talked warmly with the crowd and extended his Chinese New Year's greetings to people of all ethnic groups in the country.
- Xi orders resolute efforts to curb virus spread
- Full text of Xi's signed article on Myanmese newspapers
- China, U.S. sign phase-one trade deal
- China, U.S. to sign phase one trade agreement next week
- Gov't departments, SOEs to meet overdue payments to smaller private companies as much as possible before the end of 2020
Orhan Pamuk, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature, whose books are widely read in China, said on Wednesday that he used Chinese landscape paintings in his book "My Name is Red".
A six-day China-Ireland International Film Festival, the first of its kind ever held in Ireland, kicked off here on Monday night, offering fresh experiences to local cinemagoers.
As one of events of the 2019 China Tourism and Culture Week in Morocco, the "Chinese Culture into Campus" event was held on Monday in the northern city of Tangier in Morocco.
An exhibition offering viewers an immersive experience of Vincent Van Gogh's famous paintings opened to the public on Saturday at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai