Participants attend the opening ceremony of the 2020 World Industrial Internet Conference (WIIC) at Qingdao International Conference Center in Qingdao, east China's Shandong Province, Sept. 20, 2020.
- China's Shandong spends over 1 trln yuan on education over past 5 years
- S. Korean midfielder Son Jun Ho joins Chinese side Shandong Taishan
- Luneng wins Shandong derby for men's title in Chinese table tennis league
- East China's Qingdao conducts city-wide COVID-19 testing after new cases emerge
- Li Ganjie elected governor of China's Shandong Province
Xi sends message to mark centenary of Bangladeshi founding father's birth, 50th independence anniversary
Xi said the two sides should keep in mind contributions made to the bilateral relations by leaders of the older generations and carry forward bilateral friendship.
- Xi calls for good start in strengthening military, national defense in 2021-2025
- Xi's vision on supporting developing countries in fight against COVID-19
- Xi's village visit reflects new focus on rural vitalization
- Xi visits supermarket, residential community in Guiyang
- Xi Focus: Leading China to accomplish first centenary goal
Orhan Pamuk, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature, whose books are widely read in China, said on Wednesday that he used Chinese landscape paintings in his book "My Name is Red".
A six-day China-Ireland International Film Festival, the first of its kind ever held in Ireland, kicked off here on Monday night, offering fresh experiences to local cinemagoers.
As one of events of the 2019 China Tourism and Culture Week in Morocco, the "Chinese Culture into Campus" event was held on Monday in the northern city of Tangier in Morocco.
An exhibition offering viewers an immersive experience of Vincent Van Gogh's famous paintings opened to the public on Saturday at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai